The time has come to grow up, though. It just makes sense to me that while I cleanse my body I should also cleanse my home. Spring is coming up fast and I'd like to have my home deep cleaned before it arrives. I have big plans to grow tomatoes and get our landscaping in shape (finally) this year. I can't do that if I'm constantly thinking about how messy the inside of my house is. Other projects I'm
- Convert the hidden storage room to an office for Sergej
- Get my office space in our formal living room set up
- Convert our sunroom to a gardening post
- Get the basement bathroom closet re-floored and somehow rearrange the laundry room into a more useful space
- Painting and remodeling the master bedroom and bathroom
Armed with free printable checklists like this one and a handy 30-day list of cleaning objectives, I think I just might succeed. I will be taking photos of my progress and posting them, if only to show everyone just how much my home resembles one that barely survived a tornado on most days. Yes, it really is that bad. I'm actually quite amazed I haven't found one of my cats lifeless under a fallen bookshellf yet. It's bound to happen one of these days.
Clock starts now! I have until May Day to make this happen.